Update: I'm sort of making progress. I've broken my home page on my host.
Project status: 8 of 32 menu items coming along well. Six of the remaining do not require additional forms. I still need to connect to the database on my host in order to finish those forms. I'd say I've got about 8% to 10% of the overall project done. No show stoppers in sight. Came up with a good idea about player corporation IPOs that deals with an issue I was concerned with. Just need to get the play balance right.
Update: It looks like my website magically fixed itself. I can't think of a thing I did that would have fixed it. Update: Actually my provider fixed my CamelCase.